Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Friends in Wolfen

From the first time I ate at Wolfen's finest Asian restaraunt by myself on a Saturday afternoon sometime last spring, I felt at home and welcomed. I can tell many stories about many wonderful meal - and drinks - at the Asian restaurant on Leipziger Strasse in downtown Wolfen. Last Monday, since the kids were off school, they took the train and met me to accept a dinner invitation from our friends Zum, She and Ming.



Here is the note I sent to Zum afterwards:
Thanks so much for the wonderful meal we had last week. We will have you over for a Mexican feast after we move into our new flat in November. For now, please have a look at our blog and the photo of our two families here: http://bohlandfamilyinleipzig.blogspot.com/

Your hospitality means so much to us Zum and we are so glad to know you and have you as friends. I have so many fine memories eating at your fine Asian restaurant in Wolfen.

Best,

John

No comments: